Brides on a Budget
Planning a wedding can be expensive. Our catering team believes that every couple can enjoy the wedding they desire and deserve on an economical budget. We’ve created the Lakeway Brunch Weddings all-inclusive package for couples with an intimate guest list, a flexible time frame and desire for a beautiful and affordable wedding.
The package includes our popular wedding amenities:
· Elegant Brunch Menu and Mimosa Cocktail Hour 10am – 2pm; menu created by the executive chef and served buffet
· Bride and groom ready rooms
· Ceremony setup to include white garden chairs and floral pedestals (upon request)
· All tables and chairs for guest seating, gifts, guest book, and cakes
· All china, glass, and silver for food service
· Five selections of elegant floor length table linen and napkins
· Five floral centerpieces with candle
· Four clear glass votive candles per table
· Silver cake stand
· Custom dance floor and staging
· Golf cart departure
· Champagne and chocolate covered strawberry amenity on wedding night
· King room overlooking magnificent Lake Travis on wedding night
· Professional banquet captain
· Dedicated catering event manager
· No additional fee required to hold rental space (up to two weeks)
We understand planning a wedding can be exciting and stressful. Our experienced Catering Team is available throughout the planning and budget process.
During the introductory meeting, we sit down to get to know you, hear your story, and discuss your vision and budget. Afterwards, we work with you to select the perfect location at the resort to fit your needs and price. Contact our Catering Team to set up a free consultation- we look forward to creating your day on your budget!
512.261.7314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Lakeway Brunch Weddings all-inclusive package is applicable for parties of maximum 40 attendees. Contracted parties must meet $3,500 F&B minimum. Additional charges apply for ceremony & reception rental space, A/V, décor and additional items not included in the package. The package does not include guest rooms, taxes or fees. The package does not include a food tasting.
Ask our Catering Team about vow renewals, anniversary and commitment ceremonies
Photo credit: Matt Montalovo Photography