The Spa at Lakeway Resort
Adorning the shoreline, the boutique Spa at Lakeway Resort reveals the lakefront surroundings, through floor-to-ceiling windows in both the men's and women's relaxation lounges and a couples treatment room, inducing a feeling of floating over the water. Nurturing guests with gracious hospitality and treatments that use locally grown ingredients, The Spa evokes relaxation among its six soothing treatment rooms and nail salon, while the locker rooms feature dry saunas. The design of The Spa mimics the natural landscape and offers retail products that can extend the tranquility of The Spa at home.
Click on Book An Appointment
The Spa | Seasonal Hours
- Daily | 9:00AM - 7:00PM
- Yoga on Saturdays | 8:00AM - 9:00AM
- Sauna is for members and spa guests only
The Spa | Operations
- The 24/7 Fitness Center is located adjacent to The Spa for guests of the resort.
- Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
- Please call 512-261-7350 to schedule your appointment and to order gift cards.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance or "no shows" will be charged 100% of the treatment price. Treatments scheduled within 24 hours of the appointment time will be charged 100% of the treatment price.
- Local guests must spend a minimum of $100 in spa treatments to receive complimentary pool access. Inquire when scheduling your appointment. Blackout dates may apply.
- For your convenience, we automatically add a 20% service charge to each spa service (22% for Spa Journeys). This service charge is dispersed to the spa staff members who serve you during your visit. Additional gratuity for exemplary service is discretionary.
- Receive a 10% discount for groups of 6 or more (excludes nail treatments and retail).
- The Spa uses the following products: GM Collin Skin Care, Body Bliss, Hill Country Lavender, Chadsworth & Haig Robes, and Comfort Candles.
- If you wish to enjoy the showers, dry sauna, spa terrace or relax in the men's or women's lounges, prior to your spa experience, please be sure to leave adequate time so that you aren't rushed.