Luxury by the lake
Breathe Easy With Pure Wellness® Rooms
Ozone Shock Treatment of the room
Disinfectant with Pure Clean
Sanitized Soft Surfaces with Pure Carpet Clean
Pure Shield Treatment
Daily Disinfecting Spray
- Balcony or Walk-out Patio Options with Lake Views
- Plush Luxury Bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerators and Coffee/Tea Stations
Take in the spectacular Texas hillside through floor-to-ceiling windows in our redesigned 450 square-foot room with contemporary decor, plush queen beds and spacious balcony.
Pure Wellness Lake View King
Pure Wellness Lake View Queen
Pure Wellness Executive King
Lyndon B Johnson (LBJ) Suite
Double Queen Lake View With Balcony Roll-In Shower
Executive King Lake View With Balcony ADA
King Lake View With Balcony Roll-In Shower
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?Contact Us
- Does Lakeway Resort Have Free Wi-fi? Yes, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and is included in your daily resort fee at Lakeway Resort. Ask our front desk staff for information on how to connect when you arrive.
- Does Lakeway Resort Have Free Parking? Secure, self-parking is available at Lakeway Resort & Spa and is included complimentary in the daily resort fee. Ask our hotel staff for information on oversized vehicle parking.
- What Is Included In The Resort Fee at Lakeway Resort? At Lakeway Resort & Spa, we apply a daily resort fee of $40.00 plus tax, which covers a wide range of amenities and services to enhance your stay. This includes access to our sprawling multi-pool complex, daily s'mores at sunset, freshly baked cookies in the lobby, complimentary transportation to Lakeway Marina & Texas Sailing, unlimited use of the resort fitness center with locker rooms, resort-wide Wi-Fi access, self-parking, 24-hour business center access, Starbucks in-room coffee and tea selections, daily housekeeping services, in-room safe, complimentary bottled water in your guestroom upon arrival, Molton Brown bathroom amenities, and local & long-distance phone calls.
- When Is Check-in And Check-out At Lakeway Resort And Spa? Check-in is at 4:00 p.m., check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Should you wish to have an early check-in or a late check-out, please note that we will do our best to accommodate this, based on availability. Kindly contact the hotel prior to arrival to note your request for an early check-in, and reach out to the front desk during your stay to inquire into the possibility of a late check-out. Please note, a fee may be involved depending on the extension requested. In the event that we are unable to accommodate an early check-in, you are more than welcome to start enjoying the hotel's amenities including the pool complex while we put the finishing touches on your room.
- Does Lakeway Resort Offer Airport Transportation?
While Lakeway Resort and Spa does not offer airport transfer service, our preferred luxury transportation company, Austin Premium Limousine, L.L.C., is highly recommended for individual and group transportation to and from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Contact Austin Premium Limousine at (512) 834.8000 or via email at email@example.com.
- How Do I Get To Lakeway Resort & Spa? Our address is 101 Lakeway Dr, Lakeway, Texas 78734 and our spa resort is easily accessible from major cities in Central Texas. Lakeway Resort & Spa is about a 35-minute drive from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) and 45 minutes west of Downtown Austin.
- How Do I Book A Meeting Or Wedding At The Resort?
To plan your meeting or corporate event at Lakeway Resort and Spa, please use our Meetings RFP form; for weddings and related social events event, please submit our Celebrate RFP. A member of our event planning team will get in touch to learn more about your requirements and get started on planning your gathering.
- Is Lakeway Resort And Spa Pet-friendly? Yes! The whole family is welcome at our Lake Travis resort, including four-legged members. Dogs & cats under 60 pounds each and a total of two pets are permitted per room at Lakeway Resort and Spa; a $150 non-refundable pet-cleaning fee applies per stay.
- Does Lakeway Resort And Spa Offer Hotel Discounts To AAA Members?
Yes, Lakeway Resort and Spa is pleased to offer year-round discounts to AAA members; browse our offers to find currently available member discounts or contact us to book your stay directly and save.
- What Is Lakeway's Damage And Or Theft Of Hotel Property Policy? The guest is liable for any damage to the room, hotel premises or property caused by the guest or any person in the guest's party. Lakeway Resort and Spa reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge the card at its sole discretion in the amount deemed necessary to compensate or make good the cost or expenses incurred or suffered by Lakeway Resort and Spa as a result of the damages including and without limitation for all property damage, missing items, smoking fee, guest compensation, etc.
- Does Lakeway Resort Accept Cash? We do not accept cash as a form of payment.
- What Documents Are Required To Check In At Lakeway Resort & Spa? You require a government-issued ID (i.e., driver's license, passport) and a valid payment method (i.e., credit card or cash) to check in at the Lakeway Resort & Spa.
- What Is The Closest Airport To Lakeway Resort & Spa? Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is the closest airport and is 27 miles from our Lakeway Resort & Spa. You can cover the journey in 36 minutes via taxi or Uber.
- Does Lakeway Resort & Spa Offer Meeting Venues? The Lakeway Resort & Spa features 24000 square feet of flexible event space to host meetings, conferences, and other social events. With technology-enhanced rooms, we provide an engaging experience at our resort.